We are the designers and manufacturers of the Uccello Kettle ©. We make people’s lives easier by designing stylish assistive products which primarily benefit seniors and disabled but can be used by all the family.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department to help us reach those that would benefit from our products.
A stipend will be paid to ensure that gaining experience in the marketing industry won’t cost you.
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in marketing, then we want to work with you. If you fit into our culture, there’s an opportunity to turn this into an actual role. Please note, this is not a digital marketing only role, your work will include assisting in implementing our Marketing Plan in its entirety.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and must have a passion for marketing.
- Liaise with organisations and institutions ensure our brand is seen and heard.
- Identify influencers in our market segment, connect with them and explore promotions.
- Ensure marketing collateral for sales support is aligned and prepared in time for seasonal promotions.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or postgraduate course in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org